überarbeitet am 7.1.2013
The Kurz - Lang - Bodenstation 1001 eF (Short - long ground station) developed in 1938 by Telefunken Berlin had been constructed as an aircraft station for intercontinental communications for large aircraft; the station in two steel tube racks would fit perfectly into a small truck to be used as a motorised ground station.
The Kurz - Lang- Bodenstation 1001 eF (Short- Longwave ground station 1000 eF)
has been developed by Telefunken Berlin GmbH in 1938 and has been built by
Telefunken / Albiswerke Zürich AG, the 25 stations (Ritter has 35 stations) were
constructed in 1939/40.
The receiver is the Telefunken Ae 3013, a superhet with one RF stage
and two AF stages, in the receiver with the IF of 1312 kHz, seven valves NF4 are used.
sieben Stück NF 4 Röhren bestückt. The receiver covers longwaves 300 - 620 kHz and
shortwaves 3 - 12 MHz in three ranges.
The double stage transmitter Telefunken As 1017 has variometer tuning
in two longwabe ranges from 300 - 600 kHz and in four shortwave ranges from 3,75 - 12 MHz.
Four operation frequencies can be mechanically preselected.
The station is powered from 27 Volts DC from vehicle generator when operated on board a truck and from a two-stroke fuel operated generator DKW when the station is operated stand-alone, the plate voltage is generated by a vibrator.
The receiver frame has a weight of 55,4 kg and the transmitter frame a weight of 71 kg, the complete station when operated stand-alone has a weight of 704 kg and the Truck Berna CR1D with the complete station 3800 kg.
When used onboard the truck, the 12 m vehicle antenna is used, if time and space allows, a 12 m mast made from pluggable elements is used for shortwaves and for longwaves a 29 m long wire antenna between tro 12 m masts.
The long- / shortwave station "Die Kurz - Lang - Station" has been used in the Anti Aircraft Coordination Network of the Anti Aircraft Troops (which made a part of the Air Force) by the signallers of the Anti Aircraft Communications Company (Flab Uem Kp). After the reduction of the wireless communications activities of the Air Force, the station has been handed over to the Signal Companies of army divisions for command traffic after 1951, in 1961, the station has been withdrawn from service and has been liquidated.
© 9.1.2013 Martin Bösch